Since March 2020, I had the opportunity to be seconded part-time in an another department, the Customer Success Department (within Solocal itself), to build a brand new proprietary sales tool to improve the efficiency and the comfort for the Solocal Sales Teams.
I had no access to the end users at the beginning of the project.
However, I was able to audit the tools currently in use and was fully briefed by marketing managers on the product lines.
I work in an Agile Feature Team with a Product Owner, an Architect and up to 5 Developers in an international setting.
During that time, I:
- explored the previous tools and and quickly assessed them
- analysed the stakeholders needs and the scope of the desired MVP
- did some on-site user research by shadowing our telemarketers during 2 days
- produced some personas
- worked with tha achitect and PO to produce a consistent user journey by anticipating future features
- iterated on a target vision through wireframes and interactive prototypes with the team
- created a UI/UX kit enabling the developers to implement sur users stories without my input
- defined the project UX principles to ensure consistency through time, roadmaps changes and added features (and an eventual change of designer)
- created a adaptable and industrialized tool that can host and setup multiple product types
Travelling and office-based sales people